Monday 26 May 2008

A Cock Just Married

Alas the typical dessert is serve and ends the typical 9 course dinner in a not so typical wedding dinner targeted to a majority of typical guest.


Frankly, despite the bride's(my cousin's wife) effort to organize all this, since my cousin was not around in the country most of the time, and the event consider successful, but still, you serve the wrong performance to the wrong crowd~!


It is a nice idea, Western style MC talking about the feel good stuff, trying to make the event a bit romantic, warm hearted, as oppose to the typical quasi-ah-qua "dai-kam-jie" kind of MC. But most of your guest are typical uncle and aunty that have not the least idea what are speaking up there o miss TV presenter! I like you performance, but the wrong crowd just the whole thing look cold, like a stand up comedian debut that ends up sourly.


But the worst thing is some XXXX Goh guy's performance. He call that singing? I call that pig slaughtering. It is so bad that it doesn't only drives a number of us out of the ballroom, I can see that even some mosquitos and flies committed suicide banging their heads to the door. If you wonder why is rains like the sky having cirit-birit, well I they you, this guy made it. If you can;t sing, don't go up like a singer that is being hired or invited to sing, try go up as a drunk guest trying to show off his talent in drunken singing. That at least we can accept and in fact, I kind of enjoy it. But this.....is pathetic. It makes the dinner looks like a Mona Lisa painting with additional moustache and armpit hair long enuff to tied into Manchuria's pigtail.


So there goes the Cock Cousin #2. I have 4 cousins of the same age. I'm the most senior, two of the (cocks) are from the mother side. One cock is arranging for divorce, the other just succumbed into marriage life today. The other two (a hen and a cock) from father side, in some relationship but not into marriage yet. I think I will be the last one to ever get tied up. Better still...


It is always nice to have a relationship, I'm looking foward for a new one, but marriage is totally a different thing. How different? Well, very different. I think I will only start fantasizing about is after I am over 30, which means a long long long way to go...hahahaha...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger