Wednesday 9 September 2009

There's always one such thing in every organization...

There is a talking chair in the department and it is stupid, or an idiot, but branding it as idiot is such a huge humiliation towards all other idiot in the world.

Speaks in such a monotonous insincere, fake and unintelligent, it is such a surprise that it is given such important task. This further strengthen my believe that any wise boss will fall victim to someone that appears to be confident and has a fake “can-do” spirit (just for the sake of making boss happy and try stupidly to impress the big guy). There’s one such character back in Lenovo and there is one here. Luckily, this thing is not in the same team as I do.

So, it will be nice if I never have to work with this substance, but if the ill twist of fate force me to, for sure I will act professionally and device a way to topple and destroy its future here. But it will be cool if someone else can bump it off.

Anyway, friends, help me, pray that this thing will die horribly, and burnt by the fire of hell real soon. It will be nice. Thanks~!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger