Wednesday 16 September 2009

Cause I'm Leaving...On A Jet Plane...

It's final, I'm here in the Cathay Pacific's Lounge, waiting to depart for my first business trip which bizarrely due to unknown fate, have to be South Africa. I always wanted to travel out of Asia, but never know the very first non-Asia country I'll go is South Africa. It's not even in my Top 10 list of country that I must visit some day~!

But still, fate is weird, and G** may be gay.What lies ahead is unknown. I am to get trained on what the guys in Africa is doing so that I can take over their job and they get retrenched. Half a year ago, it was the other way round. How ironic life is, sometimes.

I do hope that I will get a good karma. Last time I treated the Chinese quite well, give them full co-operation, and be supportive. Just that their then boss from kiasu land is a bit of a queer. So, lets hope that I will at least get a similar level of treatment here, but still, I prefer it will be better.

Too bad, team lead is not going in the same trip, I don't have kaki minum here then. When is she coming? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Sze Yong said...

haha.. no kaki minum.. then drink more water la.. ^^

Powered By Blogger