Saturday 12 September 2009

Yumcha in Starbuck, Centro

So, in Starbuck Centro, Klang. First time having coffee and browsing the Internet here and first time I organize a yum-cha session with my Klang gang here, trying to well, pull the off from the 99 mamak. I'm rather sick of it, but since most of the time no one has other idea we end up going there every time.

So, now don't know how well they accept this arrangement. Perhaps the parking fee and the price of the drinks here may be a detractor as the 'usual' place for us, but anyway, it worth a try, and really hope it works.

Even if they don't like this, I'm good to settle for Old Town...

Say....is there such cool coffee place in Witbank? I wonder....

2 comments:

sze yong said...

so, when is the next time?

Jacob Johari said...

find one day la, maybe after go visit SY and her baby we go makan then yum-cha lol~

Powered By Blogger