Tuesday 10 February 2009

Insurance

Never like insurance. But think it is needed.
It is a service, an assurance that in certain bad situation, we will still get some help.
Catch is, you have to pay, constantly.

Insurance is a weird business.
To employ it, you have to persuade yourself into believing the uncertainty of life, and whatever shit will happen any time, any where. In normal circumstances where you expect to make sure your purchase is value for money, insurance is perhaps the only one that you hope you have to chance to test it's credibility. To prove that you have bought some good insurance, bad things must first happen to you. What a great con this is.

I buy my own insurance, firstly maybe to support a friend's venture to this industry. Secondly I was pissed that my mum bought me insurance without my consent and ask me pay for it myself when I am working. Damn, I don't even know what have I signed up to and now I have to pay? The worst part, I don't even know the agent and its an aunty, yuck! Regardless of how much we have paid before, I discontinued it. If it is my matter, better ask me first regardless how nice and urgent it is.

Without me noticing, I kind of easily agreed to get some upgrade for my insurance when it is offered. So now the amount I have to pay has increased certain percentages, thus higher than what I initially planned. But since I still can afford it. Why not? No, I really have to say no to the next offer of upgrade, regardless how interesting it is presented, unless they give a nice fubu girl.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger