Saturday 14 February 2009

The End Begins

So, after weeks of speculation, alas we got the news - KL CSO close shop and I'll be jobless starting April.

We got the announcement on Thursday, although I will like it better it is on Friday, the 13th. It will makes is sounds spooky and cooler and I will have some boring weird story to bore my grandchildren decades later.

Of course up until before the announcement, there is still a little part of me hoping that there is some miracle or some sort. But the truth is, as what all has speculated. Funny thing is, when everything is OK, everyone always thinking to leave. Now that we have to leave, all is already missing the job, the place, the environment.

Perhaps the greatest reward I get from this job is knowing a lot of interesting people as friends. And among this a girl that I have dated for a short while. Even the relationship is short, but it is unforgettable nevertheless...at least for me.

People come and go, the gang I joining changes constantly. Some who left I still contact from time to time. Some just sink into abyss of nothingness. Some is just a number in Facebook or Friendster.

More than three years here, thinking back apart from the brief relationship, the happiest period is the first two years when I was in contract pricing team and before the arrival of the idiot manager. That was very relaxing time, and energetic. Despite I had no cars then and have to take public transportation, I still dare to work late till 10 or 11 pm. Despite earning less then now I felt no pressure.

It is the idiot that screwed everything. It existence screw the feng-shui of my office and thus, we need to close shop. What economic crisis, just crap.

Yeah, I'm being unreasonable. But if you know the idiot, you will agree with me, in fact you might curse more than I do!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger