Wednesday 14 January 2009

Time to think or get serious or get moving or whatever

Although some may see it coming, but it hit us hard.

Just when I think I may stuck here forever, things happen in a way that there is good chance I won't be here anymore. From time to time I did browse for other opportunity, but half heartedly. Although it's pain in the arse here, but at least I'm here, somewhere. Things happen, and somehow motivates me to work harder in seeking other choice.

Out of sudden, our fate becomes like the Terminator series character. The future is not written yet. But Judgement Day will come, maybe just later or maybe sooner. Difference is, the Governor of California won't come here naked, mug some stripper's clothe and blast a shot gun at you. Well, that's not so bad. If really Skynet of the Matrix is taking over, you just either dead or being turn into a battery, sleeping in goo.

Regardless we are safe or not, regardless they gonna wipe out all of us here. I think I've been around too long. It's time to be serious in escaping. The fire of motivation is fading. I'm starting to be mechanical. But, being what I am, expert of no skills, no knowledge, my vision is gray. I like to learn more, get to know new things. I am a curious person. I enjoy getting new input, providing it is something I wanted to do, rather than I have to do.

Wish me luck in my quest. Even if the ship is not sinking, but I would really like to see what other ships can do or in my usual way, even if the shit has not flushed away, but I would really like to see what other kind of shit I can shit.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger