Monday 10 November 2008

Furious, partial...

Furious today, I am very.

I expected shits, after a day off. I expected a lot off works, since it is the culture now for the backup to just symbolically clear an order or two for me (I did the same) when backing up. I have no complain. I expected it.

Maybe it is the headache. Don't know why, just some headache. Maybe some evil Monday virus. The headache made all the difference. I can't control my temper.

I shot back all the stupid question emails. I don't care if I offended the other party. They ask stupid question, when the answer is just right before their eyes. They do redundant things, which may cause me to do useless double work. They never learnt from my previous guidance, and keep on being a parasite. What they really think I will give face just because they are foreigner?

This is a day when I will snap when people do this. Why would they? How hard to do things correctly? I am in no way very smart, what I did can be done by anyone else. I was being patient enough to show them, even if they are from other department, not even my team, how to get the information they needed, who to contact, how to check for update. But why still bother me? Is it because I helped them before I will have to obligation to go on let them parasite on me?

Will they ever learn? If they never learn then it is just logically to deduce they yell at their 80 years old mum to whip their dirty arse after poo. This is just so characteristic of them. The pathetic team of the profession that I loathed most...

Strangely enough, my temper is rather clear cut today. Only furious at these people while still has genuine friendliness to other...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger