Tuesday 11 November 2008

Fortress of Solitude - Toys Dept

I like to go shopping complex. It has everything; place to eat, place to shit, cinema, shops, karaoke and some even have gym (the management must think the visitor has not walk enough there).

I don't mind going shopping alone, or loiter around in it all alone. In fact, it is the way I find some solitude. Being in some crowded place where no one knows you can give I more peace that stay alone in my room, cause I can always overheard the noise made by my family member, even the faint hiss of a switched on TV set.

If I go to shopping, there is a few outlet or department that I must visit. The video shop, bookshop and the toys department. I like toys. I may not buy any, but I like to keep myself update of what the children can play with nowadays. And toys nowadays are getting more and more interesting, and expensive.

One thing I like about toys department is, there won't be any sales or promoter coming and mumble something like "HowcanIhelpyou, sir?" in a way that you have to get him or her to repeat four times in order to understand the first word. This usually happen when you shop for clothe, which is one of the reason why I seldom update my wardrobe.

I like toys...I like looking at toys...and I plan to get some toys in my car so I can play when stuck in a jam...problem is, I seldom get stuck in a jam...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger