Friday 9 October 2009

Life here...

Not even a month here, in Witbank, South Africa I have already get use to it. Rise morning, breakfast with cereals and my choice of eggs and sides.

A short trip to the office, work till lunch, where we will usually buy some pre-cooked or frozen food which we'll reheat in the microwave, and a little chat after lunch.

Then work again until 5, wait for our ride, shower, then maybe a dip in the bath tub, followed by a three course dinner.

After that will be an hour or so on the net, until my thinkpad's battery reaches the critical level, then head back to the room, watch some TV, then sleep.

Curiously enough, I do not miss home much, save for a few things, the people, the food and my little car...Well, still have 20 odd days to go. Seriously, I hardly make countdown to home here. Haha~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger