Thursday 22 October 2009

Furniture in Witbank

In the first two months in BHPB, we, the newcomers, the Colonists (not people living in the colon, ok) have nothing to do in the office. For most of the time, we moonlight as furniture. The most productive thing we do, other than training, is monitoring the traffic in Federal Highway and decide when is the best time to leave to office, or should we go have some coffee for a while to wait for the traffic to recover.

Before even my real work started, I am to change my role and travel 16 hours to South Africa to learn what I need to do for my new role. Well, it may not be the most glamorous place to be for training, but we like it so far.

After more than a month here, today, a day after the payroll run has ended, we end up being furniture again in the aged office in Witbank. And in such a good day, I have a headache. Fuck!

Pictured: Me

Maybe tomorrow, or next Monday, the training will presume and that is bad, for me, as you know, are one hell of a lazy piece of protein (with rather high fat level).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger