Thursday 29 October 2009

All My Bags Are Pack, I'm Ready To Go...

Wow...that is fast~!!! Almost unbelievable. It's tomorrow? We gonna leave tomorrow and back to Malaysia!

I'm even more excited. In less than 24 hours after arrive in Malaysia, I'm going to depart to Taiwan!

Funny how things happen. Now I starting to miss South Africa already. Although we live in Witbank, a place that generally agreed by all, even the local to be the most boring town in South Africa, but I'm glad we can still enjoyed our short term stay here. Ultimately, it is not the place, it is the people. Who are we and who we are with actually plays a big part in determining if a trip is a dream or a nightmare.

There's a lot of first time here in SA. First time being out of Asia, first time on a business class flight, first time touching a lion, first time being to a safari, a reserve land where all the wild animals roam and live freely, first time eating springbok, a local cute animal with very cool horn and many more.....

Well, in less than 24 hours we will be in the airport waiting our flight. Can't wait to be back, but I'm sure will miss this wonderful place.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger