Sunday 12 July 2009

Lets start from here

And so the new job started. The first two weeks will be nothing but induction and various training. Week three onwards, if not mistaken will also be various training until like week 6. So, I most likely can only do actual work in my third month there...hopefully.

I'm not sure about others but for me, the first week in BHPB is really an eye opener and I'm totally impressed. We all get our workstation PC ready along with the most important access like email and other portal. I remember in other company, one will not get the ID unless the newbie himself have to constantly bug his manager so that the manager can constantly bug the FM or IT team to get it done asap. But here, it is just cool.

Based on the trouble they took in hiring, where the candidate have to endure a preliminary interview, and if pass take some test and if it is good, proceed to the third interview, and the details in our two weeks induction schedule, I believe, by the time we actually can do work, we will be 100% know what to do, who to contact and in short well equip. That's why I don't really have a lot of question to ask. They like have take into consideration of everything. What I need to do is just wait for things to unfold themselves as per pre-arranged by them.

I already like the environment before I join, now I have been there for a week and like it even more. I have to work hard then, for this is really a blessing after the devastating retrenchment that I walked through. I believe there is a future for me here, and I am glad I rejected the other offer for this. Haha~

2 comments:

kEllyz said...

Lucky you!!~ Good that you like the environment there but I think no one will say NO to that kind of working environment la..

Good Luck!~

Jacob Johari said...

haha thanks~ environment quite good lor~ lol~ i like the coffee machine...so how's ur job, still searching for new better one?

Powered By Blogger