Wednesday 1 July 2009

Feeling, a bit complicated

It has ended long time...but yet do not know still stay in my mind. Maybe it ended too abruptly when I haven't see that it will not work. It was a smart move, but not from me, albeit a bit sudden.

Many years since. The role that I filled is replaced. I know only this particular person can makes it works. Based on what I was told, I wonder why it never happen before. But now it does.

I am happy at how it turns out. If it is this person, things will be in good hands and hope it will prosper and fruitful. But yet, although I am sincerely happy, there is still a slight bitterness in me. Why is that?

Logically, rationally, I admit and know if it is me, the end will still the same. All will eventually be undo. And as mention, only this person can do it. But knowing is one thing, feeling is different. Even just a slight bitterness, but still is not a pleasant feeling. I hope this is the end for their search. As for me, now the chapter can really be close, for there will not be any hope, however slight.

I should have move on. I did, but not totally. The good news stirs my thinking a little. Maybe it time again to ask my purpose. Maybe Siowgirl is right, a rebound is helpful to get over it. Yeah, since it may give an illusion that things move on. But now I think I rather late for me. Just a little emo due to the complex and contradict feelings. Should be OK in no time.

For someone who I know definitely has little chance reading this, I Love You, and all there best for you. You have found it, do not let go.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger