Sunday 28 December 2008

Mr & Mrs Tan Tit Wei alas

Mr & Mrs Tan Tit Wei

December 27th 2008, the marriage of two of my close friend that I have known for almost 10 years now. From comrades of the same society in school, to friends, and this two from friends to lover and now husband and wife...something that none of us will ever imagine in our very first encounter.

Jacob with Sook Yen the Bride and Tit Wei the Groom

Words can never describe how happy I am for them, so, regardless how tiring I and the rest of the gang were on their wedding day, being buddy, usher and giving any help that we can, we or at least I m more than willing. I know it's a bit corny, but I'm just a little disappointed I gave not much help, haha~!
The couple with the 'heng-dai' convoy

I know there will be change, but I hope it is for better. It won't be like it used to, it will be a new form of the gang. Well, I'm anticipating our next gathering.....

The Gang

P/S: Well since they got a house of their own, isn't it a good idea to parasite on them for our activities? Wahahaha~



This is just so beautiful

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last photo is super nice..
like it soooo much..^^

Jacob Johari said...

yeah, in my camera, hard to select a photo both of them smiling in a nice way. some either one smile one doesn't or just "funny".

Anonymous said...

emm.. i think our major activity on the 1st day of CNY is to combine and exchange all the photos at their house ~ for the whole day... hahaha..

Powered By Blogger