Saturday 21 November 2009

A Sudden Rant

Don't know why, am getting tired of the town where I live.....

Saturday, as usual, sleep till noon, and as usual, after having an insanely heavy instant coffee and read the paper, I head out for my late breakfast or lunch. And of course, loitering around, sometimes read a book I bring along, smoke, observing...

What is this place? Who are those people or rather, what are they? Lala everywhere, Bah Kut Teh(not the dish, those insanely fat and ugly people) everywhere and their children who they left roaming around like stray dogs. Filthy, simply disgusting.

Perhaps all the better people has all gathered around the new big mall, and what left here in my area's mall is nothing but leftover waste. Regardless if they are educated or not, rich or poor, man or women, the way the speak, the way they behave, the way they live...just fucking annoyed me, even I am just observing, not in the crowd, not interacting with them...just looking.

How can this happen? What has happen to this town? Why can I see one likable being in the whole afternoon? Where are they?

Or...should I ask, what happened to me? What's wrong with me? With my mind?

Am I really grew tired of this town, or I just grew tired of myself? Or am I already, mentally, disengaged with current running in this town?

I...do not know.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger