Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sleepy…er...as usual….

Isn't it strange? If it is 3 in the morning, and I have keep on yawning for the past 1 hour, I most likely still can keep myself awake watching videos, reading wikis or playing angry birds. But if I'm in the office….

Interesting things happens. Things that I never thought can happen or will happen, happens. I never thought I can be asleep, dream and still able to register the ambient sound of the office in the same time. Such a surreal experience, here I am in dream land having some life and death kung-fu match; in the same time I can hear and interpret the payroll issues my leaders are having and what they up to know.

The realization that I'm still on the office working startled me and wakes me up; only to find that I dozed off in the middle of an email composition. Geez….am I that tired? No idea. I thought I get enough of sleep, and the work is not particularly taxing these few days. But how come ar?

It's raining now. What a waste. It should only rain when I'm at home on my bed, feeling sleepy. Even better if she's by my side. Instead we are in the office, and it is getting cold. I'm getting even more sleepier….


 

 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger